Brain Malpractice Texas, Oklahoma & Arkansas
Brain Injury Lawyer Dallas, Texas
Brain injuries can be caused by so many factors that the evaluation for negligence can be a long and cumbersome process. If our initial evaluation points to a possible error, we will employ experts from various fields, including Neurology, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Neurosurgery, Pulmonology and others to seek the truth and obtain justice for our clients. Some of the most devastating cases our Dallas burn injury attorney have handled involve injury to the brain. These injuries usually occur due to vascular insufficiency, oxygen depravation, or metabolic problems. Some of the cases we have handled in the past include:
- Stroke – Vertebral artery dissection following chiropractic manipulation, resulting in brain injury.
- Stroke – Medication error, causing increased blood pressure, and resulting in stroke.
- Stroke – Failing to timely diagnose and/or treat a stroke.
- Stroke – Failing to monitor and evaluate blood pressure during dental procedure, resulting in stroke.
- Birth Injury – Failing to properly manage a prolapsed cord upon delivery, resulting in fetal oxygen depravation and significant brain damage.
- Birth Injury – Failing to detect arrested labor and fetal distress, resulting in significant brain injury.
- Wernicke Encephalopathy – Failing to properly monitor and order nutrition during TPN, (total parenteral nutrition), resulting in metabolic brain damage.
- Cushing Syndrome – Failing to keep midline during transphenoidal hypophysectomy surgery, resulting in damage to optic nerve and blindness.
- Airway Management – Failing to properly intubate, resulting in intubation of the esophagus, hypoxia and brain damage.
Contact Our Dallas Burn Injury Attorneys Now!
If you believe you or a loved one may have been the victim of a brain injury caused by negligence, please feel free to contact Dallas burn injury lawyers at Norton Schwab by calling 1-888-MED-MALS or fill out our case review contact form on this page.