When medical malpractice affects the lives of our Rochester, Minnesota residents, our compassionate lawyers provide a committed approach to pursuing financial recovery for the victims.
Our Olmsted County and Rochester medical malpractice attorneys know that our city has been rated by Money magazine for many years as one of the best places to live in the U.S., and that when medical malpractice becomes a reality for families in Rochester that once-promising outlook is diminished, and our Rochester medical malpractice lawyers work hard to help restore the positivity our clients had.
Your quality of life should never be compromised when pursuing medical care, and when it is, our Rochester medical malpractice attorney want to help you pursue the negligent healthcare provider who caused you harm.
Norton Schwab Medical Malpractice Attorney Practice Areas In Rochester, Minnesota
When our injured or ill clients seek medical care, they are entrusting their well-being to their physicians and the facility’s staff. When negligence interrupts an effective treatment, our clients’ lives are turned upside down, and they need an experienced Rochester, Minnesota medical malpractice attorney to help provide answers.
Can Medical Malpractice Occur In A Rochester, Minnesota Hospital Emergency Room?
Each year, throughout the United States, the Centers for Disease Control records emergency room statistics.
Last year they listed that throughout the country there were:
- 141.4 million emergency room visits
- 40 million injury-related emergency visits
- 11.2 million emergency room visits requiring hospitalization
- 1.8 million emergency room visits requiring admission to a critical care unit
The most common causes of emergency room negligence can include failing to:
- Provide proper instructions for patient care
- Recognize the symptoms of a heart attack, stroke, or severe medical issue
- Refer a patient to a specialist
- Run the proper tests or x-rays to provide the proper care
Additional medical malpractice causes can include:
- Excessive wait times
- Improper communication with medical staff and healthcare providers
- Misdiagnosis of more significant ailments, including cancer or diabetes
- Overworked staff, which can include medical assistants, nurses, and doctors
- Physician failure to monitor or treat patients with urgency
- Medication errors or dangerous interactions
Each of these negligent actions or inactions can cause our clients to suffer severe injuries or illnesses that can become life-threatening.
Contact Our Rochester Medical Malpractice Attorneys Now
If you need help with an investigation into your healthcare provider’s negligence that caused your injuries or illness, contact our experienced medical malpractice lawyers in Rochester, Minnesota at Norton Schwab today by calling 888 medmals to schedule an initial consultation to understand your rights and our procedures when pursuing these important cases.
Rochester, Minnesota Provides Expanded Employment Opportunities In The Region
Rochester is the third-largest city in the state of Minnesota; home to nearly 216,000 people.
Our residents find ample employment opportunities that provide consistent incomes and access to medical care when required.
The largest companies in Rochester, Minnesota include:
- Benchmark Electronics
- City of Rochester
- Federal Medical Center
- Kahler Hotels
- Mayo Clinic
- McNeilus Truck & Manufacturing
- Olmsted County
- Olmsted Medical Center
- Reichel Foods
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Rochester Public Schools
80 S. Eighth Street, Suite 900
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Staffed By Appointment Only