Norton Schwab: Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Longview, TX
With more than 82,000 residents, Longview, TX has the special distinction of being in two different counties, including the majority lying in Gregg County and the western part extending into Harrison County. Our location aligns with major converging interstates engaging local, state, and national traffic patterns, causing personal injury on our highways, caused by car accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents. As our economy continues to grow, so will the number of vehicles that are operating in Longview, Texas and, sadly, so will the accident rates.
If you have been hurt in an accident, contact the Longview personal injury attorneys at Norton Schwab today to understand your options in recovery. We work with some of the sharpest minds in accident reconstruction, medicine, and long-term care to develop a clear outline of how our client’s needs will unfold after their injuries. In doing so, our goal is to provide our clients with the best financial settlement or court verdict available, and we never settle for less.
Economic and Employment Factors in Longview, TX
The Longview economy is stimulated by several factors and employment opportunities. With major sectors stemming from the East Texas Oil Field, chemical, industrial and rail commerce, our city contributes to the State of Texas and its success in these long-standing employment operations that boost our bottom line.
- CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Eastman Chemical
- Longview Independent School District
- Joy Global
- Trinity Rail, LLC
- City of Longview
- Gregg Industrial Insulators
- Longview Regional Hospital
- Diagnostic Clinic of Longview
Legal Areas of Focus at Norton Schwab in Longview, TX
At Norton Schwab, our personal injury attorneys in Longview, TX work tirelessly to ensure each of our clients gets the results they deserve after being hurt in an accident. Your life can change forever in an instant after a traffic accident, and the negligent party responsible for your injuries must be held responsible.
Our practice areas include protecting our clients after:
Truck Accident Statistics in Texas and Nationwide
The industrial focus of some of our city’s largest employers brings significant semi-truck traffic into Longview, TX, putting passenger car drivers and motorcyclists at risk each day. If you have suffered an injury from an accident with one of these behemoth trucks, our Longview personal injury attorneys will help you pursue justice.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, last year in the State of Texas alone there were:
- 3,776 traffic fatalities; 556 of those deaths involved at least one large truck
Nationwide, the number reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation is much larger, and reflects:
- 4,317 deaths from large truck accidents; 72% of those killed were occupants of other vehicles
- Over 119,000 injuries sustained in large truck accidents
When individuals are hurt in large truck accidents, their physical injuries can be devastating, as the size and weight of these vehicles cause substantial harm. At Norton Schwab, we have successfully pursued trucking companies and their insurance providers to deliver superior financial settlements for our clients. We can help you or your loved one, too.
How Can Norton Schwab Help Me Recover from a Large Truck Accident?
Hiring experienced, successful Longview truck accident attorneys in Longview, TX begins and ends with Norton Schwab. Our approach to your truck accident differs from any other firm in our state, as our success rate is unmatched in our industry.
Our Longview truck accident attorneys create a unique approach to pursuing the negligent party who caused your accident to recover the current and future damages you deserve.
The individual, companies, or a combination of each, that we will pursue can include:
- The truck’s driver, and his/her personal insurance company
- The trucking company, and their insurance company
- The company that services or maintains the truck’s mechanical integrity or that is responsible for any negligence that caused the accident
- The truck’s manufacturer, or the maker of defective parts that were placed on the truck
No matter the size of the trucking company, whether the truck was independently owned by the driver, or it is part of a larger fleet, their insurance company and legal team will immediately do everything in their power to derail your case. Their strong-arm tactics and intimidating talk is no match for our exceptional legal team. We will set the tone for an aggressive approach to success and handle all communication, so you can focus on healing.
Contact Our Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Longview, TX Today for a Free Consultation
If you have suffered a personal injury in a truck accident, or during any traffic accident, contact our accomplished personal injury attorneys at Norton Schwab in Longview, TX today at (888) 849-1208 to schedule a free consultation. When our experienced Longview personal injury attorneys take a case, we take it to win. Allow us to pursue a victory on your behalf by meeting with us today.
Directions to Norton Schwab, Personal Injury Law Firm, 8111 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Suite 1225, Dallas, TX 75251, United States from Longview, TX
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 1 h 52 min
Total Est. Distance: 130 miles
- Get on I-20 W from TX-31
- Head west on W Marshall Ave toward N Court St
- Turn left onto TX-31
- Continue straight onto TX-31 W
- Use the right lane to merge onto I-20 W via the ramp to Dallas
- Continue on I-20 W to Dallas. Take exit 19B from I-635 W
- Merge onto I-20 W
- Keep right at the fork to continue on TX-557 Spur W, follow signs for US-80 W/Dallas
- Continue onto US-80 W
- Take the exit onto I-635 N
- Use the right lane to keep right at the fork and continue on I-635 W
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 19B toward Coit Rd
- Continue on Interstate 635 Service Rd to your destination
- Merge onto Interstate 635 Service Rd
- Parts of this road may be closed at certain times or days
- Turn right
- Turn right
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (214) 570-0404
We are located at:
8111 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Suite 1225, Dallas, TX 75251