Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Lufkin, TX: Norton Schwab
At Norton Schwab, our personal injury attorneys in Lufkin, TX work tirelessly to protect our over 36,000 Angelina County residents when they have been involved in an accident. Our Lufkin personal injury lawyers have recovered substantial financial settlements and verdicts for even some of the most complex personal injury cases in the State of Texas. Negligent parties and their insurance companies are no match for the legal partners at Norton Schwab. Our combined legal experience and knowledge allows our Lufkin personal injury attorney to provide the best financial outcome available for our clients and their unique circumstances. If you have been hurt in an accident, our Lufkin personal injury lawyer can help you too.
Economic Growth in Lufkin, TX Boosted by Its Largest Employers & Natural Tourism
Located just 120 miles from Houston, Lufkin, TX was founded in 1882 and is considered a small town in the deep east of Texas and serves as the county seat of Angelina.
The city has long-seeded roots in the lumber industry and is equally protective of our grandest sites. The headquarters for all four of the U.S. National Forests, and two U.S. National Grasslands in the State of Texas are located in Lufkin.
Those natural state assets include national forests:
And national grasslands:
The largest employers in Lufkin, Texas include:
- GE Oil & Gas
- Lufkin Independent School District
- CHI St. Luke’s Health Memorial
- Lufkin State School
- Angelina College
- International Paper
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Brookshire Brothers
- Burke Center
- Atkinson Candy Company
Lufkin, TX provides highway access to nearby cities that increase traffic in our town, swelling passenger car and semi-truck traffic in the area. With additional vehicles on the road, our accident rates increase with every shipment to and from our largest employers, and with each visitor who contributes to our economy. With our residents’ safety in mind always, Lufkin personal injury attorneys at Norton Schwab has a committed direction to providing clients who have been injured in these accidents with successful outcome.
Norton Schwab Personal Injury Practice Areas in Lufkin, TX
No matter what type of accident you have been involved in, if you have suffered a personal injury in Lufkin, TX due to another’s negligence, the Lufkin personal injury attorneys at Norton Schwab want to review your circumstances so we can help you persevere.
Our personal injury practice areas include:
According to the Texas Department of Transportation, last year in Lufkin, TX, our city saw:
- 1,142 total vehicle crashes
- Six fatal vehicle crashes
- 13 incapacitating crashes
- 17 incapacitating injuries
- 154 non-incapacitating crashes
- 212 non-incapacitating injuries
- 219 possible injury crashes
- 313 possible injury crashes
A single car, truck, or motorcycle accident can be life-changing, and require extended medical care and time away from work. If you have been hurt in a crash, our Lufkin personal injury attorneys will focus on building a case to pursue the driver who caused your injuries to collect the financial settlement you deserve.
Out additional personal injury practice areas include:
Product liability is the legal liability a manufacturer or agent incurs for producing or selling a faulty product.
According to the Insurance Information Institute, the three main types of product liability include:
- Design Defects: The design is inherently dangerous to users or those nearby
- Manufacturing Defects: Incorrect or poorly manufactured items, deeming their end use unsafe
- Warning/Label Defects: Failure to warn the consumer of the hazards associated with the product and its use
Product liability cases are complex, and their success depends fully on the experience of the Lufkin personal injury attorneys handling the case. For example, consumers have a limited time to pursue a product liability claim in Lufkin, TX. The statute of limitations is two years from the time of the injury and must be enforced accordingly to achieve success in a courtroom. If you or a loved one has been hurt by a product, contact Lufkin personal injury lawyers at Norton Schwab today to begin the process of holding the negligent party responsible. In these cases, time is of the essence, and dramatically increases our success rate.
Burn injuries are serious personal injury claims that will affect the rest of your life, and in some cases can leave our clients disabled or disfigured going forward. Burns require expert care, and lengthy medical attention to achieve the best results for victims.
This care can include:
- Skin grafting
- Reconstructive surgery
- Life-long medication and care
At times, burn injuries are a direct result of product liability, auto accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents in Lufkin, TX. When these accidents occur, and burn injuries are the result, our experienced Lufkin personal injury attorneys will seek the maximum financial recovery on our client’s behalf to ensure they receive the care they need to enjoy the quality of life they experienced before the accident.
Contact Norton Schwab Personal Injury Attorneys Lufkin, TX Today for a Free Consultation
If you have suffered a personal injury in Lufkin, TX, contact the accomplished Lufkin personal injury attorneys at Norton Schwab today at (888) 849-1208 to schedule a free consultation. Our Lufkin personal injury lawyers are standing by to help you regain the positive lifestyle you enjoyed before your accident, and the sooner we discuss your case, the sooner we can pursue results. Call us now to get started in the right legal direction that will allow you to focus on the healing process while we handle the details of your financial recovery.
Directions to Norton Schwab, Personal Injury Law Firm, 8111 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Suite 1225, Dallas, TX 75251, United States from Lufkin, TX
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 2 h 56 min
Total Est. Distance: 178 miles
- Take N Raguet St to N John Redditt Dr
- Head north on S 1st St toward E Lufkin Ave
- Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto W Frank Ave
- Turn right onto N Raguet St
- Continue straight to stay on N Raguet St
- Keep right to continue toward N John Redditt Dr
- Continue straight
- Follow US-69 N, US-175 W and I-635 N to Interstate 635 Service Rd in Dallas. Take exit 19B from I-635 W
- Slight right onto N John Redditt Dr
- Use any lane to turn left at TX-103 W/TX-287 Loop S
- Merge onto US-69 N
- Pass by McDonald’s (on the right in 52.8 mi)
- Turn left onto Alexander Blvd
- Continue onto US-175 W/Frankston St
- Continue to follow US-175 W
- Turn right onto the US-175 W/Texas 7 Loop N ramp to Mabank
- Merge onto US-175 W
- Use the right lane to take the US-175 W ramp to E Texas/Arboretum/Mabank
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Mabank and merge onto US-175 E
- Pass by NAPA Auto Parts – C&C Auto Parts (on the right in 34.3 mi)
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the Interstate 20 E exit toward Interstate 635 N
- Merge onto I-20 E
- Keep right at the fork to continue on I-635 N, follow signs for Mesquite/Garland
- Use the right lane to keep right at the fork and continue on I-635 W
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 19B toward Coit Rd
- Continue on Interstate 635 Service Rd to your destination
- Merge onto Interstate 635 Service Rd
- Parts of this road may be closed at certain times or days
- Turn right
- Turn right
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (214) 570-0404
We are located at:
8111 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Suite 1225, Dallas, TX 75251