Quality Personal Injury Legal Representation in Nacogdoches, TX: Norton Schwab
Although Nacogdoches, TX is a small town, by Texas-standards, with nearly 34,000 residents calling the Nacogdoches County city home, its size does not diminish its importance when it comes to legal care. At Norton Schwab our Nacogdoches personal injury attorneys provide exceptional representation for our community, and throughout the State of Texas, to ensure our clients receive the financial recovery they deserve after suffering an injury as the result of someone’s negligence. Our Nacogdoches personal injury lawyer take our commitment to legal excellence very seriously and want to share our experience with you and your family, so you can heal fully and return to the quality of life you once enjoyed before your accident.
Norton Schwab Supports Education as A Vital Part of Nacogdoches, TX Economy
Nacogdoches, TX is the home of Stephen F. Austin State University, where over 12,000 students are enrolled each year, and a superb faculty averaging a 20:1 ratio, equaling approximately 600 instructors and administrators are employed, along with an additional staff that supports the students and faculty year-around.
The economy in our city relies heavily on the students and their patronage and employment throughout the town. In addition, healthcare, agriculture, lumber, and manufacturing round out our economic stability.
The largest employers in Nacogdoches, Texas include:
- Stephen F. Austin State University
- Pilgrim’s Pride
- Nacogdoches Independent School District
- Nacogdoches County Hospital District
- Etech, Inc.
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- City of Nacogdoches
- Nacogdoches County
- Eaton (Cooper Power Systems)
- Foretravel Motorcoach
From a tourism standpoint, our small town delivers beauty for over 25 miles with the Ruby M. Mize Azalea Garden and Trails that is on the list of Texas Heritage Trails sponsored by the Texas Historical Commission.
Norton Schwab Personal Injury Practice Areas in Nacogdoches, TX
College students and faculty, neighbors of the campus, and our manufacturing and professional communities are challenged daily by traffic-stalling commuters and semi-truck traffic that contributes to our strong economy. What happens when our residents are injured in these accidents and are suffering from personal injuries that require medical care, and time away from work?
Nacogdoches personal injury attorneys at Norton Schwab has been successfully representing our community when they become victims of another’s negligence, no matter the cause of their injuries. Respected by our legal peers, our Nacogdoches personal injury law firm receives referrals from other Nacogdoches personal injury attorneys in the area to ensure the injured party receives the best representation available in the State of Texas.
Our focused personal injury practice areas include:
When we take a case, our only strategy is one that wins. Our Nacogdoches personal injury attorneys are dedicated to delivering a successful outcome for each of our personal injury clients in Nacogdoches, TX, and we can do the same for you and your family.
How Our Nacogdoches Personal Injury Attorney at Norton Schwab Deliver Results?
Personal injury is a complex legal segment that requires experienced Nacogdoches personal injury attorneys who provide the best representation to achieve an advanced financial recovery outcome. At Norton Schwab, our Nacogdoches personal injury attorneys are dedicated to supplying our clients with a complete assessment of their case, to ensure maximum results.
Our investigation will include an examination of your current and future financial needs, including:
- Complete medical costs from accident to full recovery
- Total time away from work or school, and the lost wages/expenses therein
- Special care, rehabilitation and therapy expenditures
- Short- or long-term, partial or full disability, where applicable
- Property damage and personal losses
Design The Best Possible Case with Our Nacogdoches Personal injury Lawyer
At Norton Schwab, your care is of the utmost importance to our Nacogdoches personal injury attorneys. Without the financial settlement to achieve the best results, you could suffer for a lifetime, and we will not allow that to happen. Our Nacogdoches personal injury lawyer will design the best case possible to ensure you receive financial results that match your unique case.
Call the Personal Injury Attorneys at Norton Schwab in Nacogdoches, TX Today
If you have been injured in an accident due to someone’s negligence, contact our personal injury attorneys at Norton Schwab in Nacogdoches, TX today at (888) 849-1208 to discuss your case. Our Nacogdoches personal injury attorneys are available now to schedule a free consultation and hear the details of your injuries. Do not let another day of uncertainty go by; we can help you understand your rights and how we can enforce them in court to achieve a financial settlement that will make you whole again. Call us now to find out how.
Directions to Norton Schwab, Personal Injury Law Firm, 8111 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Suite 1225, Dallas, TX 75251, United States from Nacogdoches, TX
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 2 h 50 min
Total Est. Distance: 177 miles
- Head northwest on E Main St toward North St
- Continue on TX-21 W. Take US-69 N to TX-49 Loop/Toll 49 in Tyler. Take the exit toward TX-49 W from US-69 N
- Continue onto TX-21 W/Douglass Rd/El Camino Real
- Continue to follow TX-21 W
- Turn right onto FM 241 N
- Slight right onto US-69 N
- Pass by McDonald’s (on the right in 20.2 mi)
- Use the left lane to take the exit toward TX-49 W
- Partial toll road
- Merge onto TX-49 Loop/Toll 49
- Partial toll road
- Follow I-20 W, US-80 W and I-635 N to Interstate 635 Service Rd in Dallas. Take exit 19B from I-635 W
- Merge onto I-20 W
- Keep right at the fork to continue on TX-557 Spur W, follow signs for US-80 W/Dallas
- Continue onto US-80 W
- Take the exit onto I-635 N
- Use the right lane to keep right at the fork and continue on I-635 W
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 19B toward Coit Rd
- Continue on Interstate 635 Service Rd to your destination
- Merge onto Interstate 635 Service Rd
- Parts of this road may be closed at certain times or days
- Turn right
- Turn right
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (214) 570-0404
We are located at:
8111 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Suite 1225, Dallas, TX 75251