For more than 30 years, our veteran car accident attorneys in Nacogdoches, Texas at Norton Schwab have focused on providing quality client care combined with legal solutions that produce financial recovery results for those who have been injured by another driver’s negligence.
Our personal injury attorneys in Nacogdoches have a commitment to our community to ensure that our injured residents have access to the best legal representation available for their car accident case, and that is what we provide.
When Do Nacogdoches, Texas Car Accidents Occur?
Texas is the second largest state in the U.S. by both area and population, and our traffic and accident frequency certainly reflects our size.
Records from the Texas Department of Transportation state that in Texas alone last year:
- Every 59 seconds there was one reportable traffic crash
- Every two hours, two minutes, and four seconds, one person was injured in a traffic collision
- Every two hours and twenty-one minutes, one person was killed in a traffic accident
The regularity of these car accidents happens throughout the state, including Nacogdoches, Texas, and the injuries our clients sustain can be life-changing. At Norton Schwab, our Nacogdoches car accident attorneys give our clients the hope they need to pursue the negligent party who caused their injuries, so they can focus on getting the proper medical care and taking the time they need to heal away from work.
How Can The Auto Accident Lawyers At Norton Schwab In Nacogdoches, Texas Help Me Recover?
When you or someone you love is injured in a car crash, our Nacogdoches, Texas car accident lawyers prepare your case with only success in mind.
As your Nacogdoches auto accident attorneys, we will:
- Review your medical records and interview your physicians to ensure each of your injuries is accounted for before we pursue a financial recovery amount
- Gather evidence from the car accident scene, including photos, videos, traffic patterns, traffic signs, and overall damages
- Interview witnesses to strengthen our case’s position
- Consult with traffic and law enforcement experts
Once your case is solidified, we will either accept a settlement from the insurance company that matches or exceeds your financial needs, or our Nacogdoches auto accident lawyer will proceed to court and finalize a jury verdict that does the same.