Nursing Home Negligence Texas, Oklahoma & Arkansas | Nursing Home Negligence Malpractice Lawyer Dallas Texas
In today’s environment of cost containment, nursing home malpractice has seen a rapid increase in frequency. When we entrust our loved ones to a nursing home, we hope and expect the best of care. Unfortunately, both neglect and medical errors are common occurrences. Our firm has handled numerous nursing home cases including:
- Decubitus Ulcers – Failure to properly identify an individual as high risk, leading to improper management, causing decubitus ulcers and, ultimately, amputation.
- Falls – Failure to use bed rails, coupled with a failure to supervise, causing fall, broken hip, and ultimately death.
- Medication Errors – Improper prescription medication dosage administered, causing complications.
- Failure to Diagnose – Myocardial infarct, appendicitis, sepsis, gastric bleed, and gout.
- Pediatric Surgical Errors – Perforation of the pylorus during pyloromyotomy, causing leak, infection and death.
- Failure to Timely Transfer to a Higher Level of Care – For infection, sepsis, myocardial infarct, and aortic dissection causing a delay in proper care or amputation and/or death.
Our Dallas Medical Malpractice Lawyer At Norton Schwab Provide Also The Following Services:
- Brain Injury
- Birth Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Surgical Error
- Hospital Negligence
- Pharmaceutical Error
At Norton Schwab, our medical malpractice practice areas in Dallas, TX include:
- Hospital Negligence Malpractice
- Pharmaceutical Error Malpractice
- Lap Band Negligence Malpractice
- Chiropractic Negligence Malpractice
- Orthopedic Negligence Malpractice
- Cardiology Negligence Malpractice
- Anesthesiology Negligence Malpractice
- Family Medicine Malpractice
- Pediatric Negligence Malpractice
- Emergency Medicine Malpractice
- Neurosurgical Negligence Malpractice
- Bariatric Surgery Malpractice
- Obstetrical Negligence Malpractice
- Dental Negligence Malpractice