Obstetrical Negligence Texas, Oklahoma & Arkansas | Obstetrical Malpractice Lawyer Dallas Texas
Obstetrical malpractice can be the cause of injury to the mother or a birth injury to the baby. There are many conditions associated with pregnancy. Some mothers develop gestational diabetes or preeclampsia. OB/GYN’s have special knowledge and training to identify and monitor conditions that could affect both mother and baby. Unfortunately conditions may be missed resulting in harm.
At Norton Schwab, our medical malpractice practice areas in Dallas, TX include:
- Nursing Home Negligence Malpractice
- Hospital Negligence Malpractice
- Pharmaceutical Error Malpractice
- Lap Band Negligence Malpractice
- Chiropractic Negligence Malpractice
- Orthopedic Negligence Malpractice
- Cardiology Negligence Malpractice
- Anesthesiology Negligence Malpractice
- Family Medicine Malpractice
- Pediatric Negligence Malpractice
- Emergency Medicine Malpractice
- Neurosurgical Negligence Malpractice
- Bariatric Surgery Malpractice
- Dental Negligence Malpractice
We have handled a number of obstetrical cases involving serious injuries and death.
If you believe you or a loved one may have been the victim of obstetrical malpractice, please feel free to contact Norton Schwab to have your case evaluated. If you allow us to handle your case, you will be well represented. We will work to give you the tools and advantages to resolve your case successfully. Please call 1-888-MED-MALS or fill out our case review contact form on this page.