Failure to Diagnose Attorney Dallas | Orthopedic Malpractice Lawyer Dallas Texas
Orthopedic surgeons work on both the spine and long bones. Orthopedic malpractice is rarely a simple process. Although medical records may not show orthopedic malpractice, imaging studies including CT scans, X-rays, and MRIs, can be key in evaluating an orthopedic malpractice case. Our firm consults with radiologists in various fields who are able to put the pieces of a complicated orthopedic case into focus and allow for a thorough evaluation of potential malpractice. Orthopedic cases this firm has handled include the following:
- Shoulder Injuries – Performing a procedure for shoulder instability on a patient who required rotator cuff repair.
- Hip Injuries – Using improper prosthetic sizes and improper placement of prosthetics, requiring additional surgical repair.
- Wrong Level Fusions and Laminectomies – Performing back surgeries at a wrong level without any pathology or abnormality, rather than the damaged level.
- Improper Screw Placement During Spine Surgery – Inserting screws into the spine at an improper angle, injuring a healthy disc below.
- Failed Orthopedic Devices Inside the Spine – Failed pedicle screws, requiring additional corrective surgery.
- Failure to Diagnose Non-Union – Resulting in severe angulation of a long bone.
- Failure to Diagnose an Allograph Spacer Migrating in the Spine – Following fusion, undetected migration resulted in impingement of nerve, causing permanent injury and foot drop.
At Norton Schwab, our medical malpractice practice areas in Dallas, TX include:
- Nursing Home Negligence Malpractice
- Hospital Negligence Malpractice
- Pharmaceutical Error Malpractice
- Lap Band Negligence Malpractice
- Chiropractic Negligence Malpractice
- Cardiology Negligence Malpractice
- Anesthesiology Negligence Malpractice
- Family Medicine Malpractice
- Pediatric Negligence Malpractice
- Emergency Medicine Malpractice
- Neurosurgical Negligence Malpractice
- Bariatric Surgery Malpractice
- Obstetrical Negligence Malpractice
- Dental Negligence Malpractice
- Brain Injury
- Birth Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Surgical Error
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Hospital Negligence
Contact Our Dallas Medical Malpractice Attorneys Today For Free Consultation
If you believe you or a loved one has been a victim of orthopedic malpractice, please feel free to contact Norton Schwab to have your case evaluated. If you allow us to handle your case, you will be well represented. We will work to give you the tools and advantages to resolve your case successfully. Please call 1-888-MED-MALS, or fill out our case review contact form on this page.